Sunday, June 14, 2015

Listening to: The Barr Brothers

This weekend I'm buckling down and tackling a lot of little projects that have been cluttering up my work table. I think it is part inspiration and part procrastination, as I am leaving on vacation next weekend and should probably be doing other things ;)

Not really in the mood to listen to podcasts or put on a movie, I am instead listening to a new-ish local band called The Barr Brothers...



I find it impossible to listen to this song just once. If you are local to Montreal, you can catch them at the Jazz Fest coming up on Tuesday June 30th at 9:30pm on the Scène TD stage. If you're not local, well then you can check out their Facebook page for more info... they seem to be getting around quite a bit lately for shows in Canada and the States. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment